Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sketch #79-and A New Sponsor

Good Morning Scrappers
Welcome to Reveal #79 

Congratulations goes out to our five featured designers from Sketch #78

We have a new Sponsor for you,  Peace, Love & Scrapbooking

Pleae drop on by Peace, Love & Scrapbooking on Facebook and let them know Sketchabilities sent you!


Peace, Love & Scrapbooking was born out of a passion for scrapbooking and preserving memories.  They spend hours searching the web, striving to put together kits that feature the latest products from several manufacturers ... taking care to make sure everything coordinates perfectly!  Each kit is jam packed with paper and embellies and will always contain enough product for you to create several stunning layouts or cards.  They aren't a typical kit club, there are no membership or monthly minimums ... just beautiful kits at one low price!   

Pam is offering up two gift certificates, first $20.00 and the second is $10.00
along with a 15% discount coupon to all our readers.  
Please enter SKETCH15 when checking out!
Discount cannot be applied with the gift certificate.

You must complete the following sketch and link no later then
Nov 28th at midnight EST! to qualify for the gifit certificate.

















Please check out the rules in order to link your project! You can find those here
Link your project no later then Nov 28th to qualify for the Sponsor Giveaway!

6 comments:

Kátia Cris said...

I loved this sketch and all layouts!
Very beautiful!

elvan said...

W´hat a wonderful sketch!! I will try this within the next days!!

Yours'
Elvan :-)

Michele said...

I really loved this sketch! Thanks for the help!!! :)

Elisabeth Bottoms said...

Fabulous sketch with so many great inspirations from the DT. Sorry I linked it twice, I can't figure out how to remove the first one.

caroleanne said...

OOPS I pressed the wrong button so you cannot see my layout> its number 15 - I tried to upload again but couldnt - is it ok like that?

Tina said...

wow what a surprise I'm featured for my layout Flower Parade thanks DT members I'm very honored.

Hugs Tina

Hover to Pin